We are a clinically led teleradiology company that supports radiology services by providing robust and sustainable solutions. We understand the most pressing challenges facing healthcare providers today.
By combining innovative technology with a team of expert radiologists, we deliver high quality and cost-efficient results.
The radiology sector is severely over-stretched and under-resourced. By working together to help bridge the gaps we know we can make a difference. Our goal is to create a community where every person feels valued and where a collaborative relationship with all our customers comes naturally.
WHY CHOOSE HEXARAD?
- Founded, governed and managed by doctors, we understand your needs and ensure all our business decisions are clinically focused.
- Our fully accredited UK NHS consultant radiologists work as an extension of your in-house team.
- A flexible and responsive service that adjusts to suit your demands.
- Forward-thinking tech systems built from the ground up enables us to produce high quality reports with rapid turnaround times.
- You will get the additional benefit of Optirad at no extra cost; working with you to streamline your department, efficiently using the resources already in place and only using teleradiology when you need to.
- Quick and easy set up service, available on all major frameworks.
- Robust and innovative clinical governance with a fully audited service.
- We truly value our people. We know that a person who feels fulfilled, valued and heard delivers a better service.
Attracting the UK’s top radiologists through our reputation for valued reporters and our focus on clinical excellence.
We are proud of our team of high calibre radiologists, all of whom share our vision to create excellence in medical imaging.
Our team grows through reputation and recommendation. This translates to a diverse team with a culture of community and teamwork.
Quality Customer Service
Responsive, friendly and bespoke account management.
We listen to our customers, and the feedback they give us is excellent. We go the extra mile and deliver quick and efficient responses.
We reflect and learn in partnership with our customers to continually improve and deliver outstanding patient care above all else.
Quality IT Infrastructure
NHS equivalent reporting workstations.
Full RIS to RIS integration with access to priors.
Proprietary technology and platform to deliver the right scan, to the right reporter, at the right time for the best report. This results in faster turnaround times and cost efficiency which is passed on to our customers.
BSc, MBBS, FRCR, MSc
BA (OXON), MA, MBBS, FRCR
BSc, MBBS, MRCP, FRCR
BSc, MBBS, FRCR
BSc, MBBS, FRCR, MSc
Dr Johann Alberts
Chief Technology & Solutions Officer
They have been an extremely valuable resource, as a stand-alone Imaging Centre, they have provided us with clear, concise protocols and same-day reporting.
They are responsive, receptive to innovation and I am listened to, which means I feel very much involved. It's like joining a like-minded radiologist family rather than a corporate organisation.
Professor Vineet Prakash
Consultant Radiologist, NHS